Sunday, October 30, 2011

Looking For Inspiration - Look At Our People

I have spoke to several people this week whose commitment to being part of this community amazes me.

There’s a woman who takes three buses to attend one of the midweek programs at our church. And she brings children along with her.

Three woman that I have spoken with recently have to battle their way through the difficulties of the morning to get themselves ready for a 10 am service.

Another person just does not have the support to make that time in the morning but devotedly listens to the live-streaming on the web.

And I am sure that is just the tip of the iceberg as far as the inconveniences that individuals overcome and the sacrifices that people make to connect and contribute to this community of Emmanuel.

All I can say is, Wow! That is inspiring!



Peter

No comments: